- Reddit user ICanLegoThat builds users' comments with Lego bricks.
- YouTube now lets you blur out the faces in your videos.
- Chick-Fil-A president Dan Cathy doubles down on his opposition to gay marriage.
- Like we really needed another Gotye parody -- "Jeremy Lin That I Used To Know" exists.
- From Gawker: If you don't want your daughter to be a little a**hole, then don't send her through sorority rush.
- From NYT: Why is it so hard to make friends after 30?
Look At This:
- Today's definitive Instagram New York City storm gallery.
- The movie business is big business -- here's the recipe for a summer blockbuster.
- The 50 most awkward pregnancy portraits ever.
Listen To This:
- "Same Love," by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, for the Music For Marriage Equality campaign.
Tea Time Tumblr: Rich Kids Of Instagram Tea Time List: The Ugliest Designs Of The Last Decade Tea Time Tip From A TDW Reader: "So I am not positive… Yet today watching the coverage of the [Tour de France], it sure appears there is a naked man in a red cape on the left side of the road just preceding the top of the final hill. I have played it several times attempting to see if the guy is wearing a 'Banana Hammock' or what… It is inconclusive at this point."