- The iPhone isn't the only mobile platform that lets apps access users' photos without permission. Turns out Android is vulnerable, too.
- SETI, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, wants human volunteers to analyze signals from the Kepler Field in a new initiative called SETI Live.
- Mojang releases Minecraft 1.2, featuring cats, ocelots, iron golems, and a new jungle biome.
- Hackers apparently rigged Taco Bell's "Unlock the Box" competition to score free PlayStation Vitas.
- Nintendo rejects indie game The Binding of Isaac due to "questionable religious content."
- Aereo, a startup that plans to offer live broadcast TV to PC users, gets sued by several New York-area TV stations.
["Can't get out of bed?" via reddit]