- Most of Google's $1 million prize pot for hacking Chrome went untouched in this year's pwn2own competition, but one hacker did win $60,000 for finding an exploit in the browser, which Google has now patched.
- The data indicator on AT&T's iPhone 4S may say "4G" now, but the phone and the network haven't actually changed.
- The new iPad's mobile hotspot feature will work on Verizon, but not on AT&T.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution publicly apologizes for the boss fights that some say ruined the game.
- Microsoft goes after game streaming company OnLive for unlicensed use of Windows in its iPad app.
- The Department of Justice mulls taking Apple and five major publishers to court for price-fixing in the iBooks store.
["What is this? A PlayStation for ants?" via reddit]