This x That:
- Trayvon Martin: Sanford police Chief Bill Lee temporarily steps down, says his role "has become a distraction"; Gov. Rick Scott appoints new prosecutor to investigation; Sanford city commissioners who voted against police Chief Lee's "no confidence" will face recall; Seminole State College expels George Zimmerman over student safety concerns; Thousands gather for justice rally in Sanford.
- Senate passes anti insider trading bill by a vote of 96 to 3.
- Staff Sgt. Robert Bales to be charged with 17 counts of murder for Afghanistan massacre.
- 31-hour standoff in Toulouse ends after mass-murderer Mohammed Merah shot dead.
- John Edwards allegedly hired high-end prostitute employed by Millionaire Madam Anna Gristina.
- President Obama orders federal agencies to fast track southern segment of controversial Keystone XL pipeline.
- Renegade soldiers in Mali seize control of presidential palace following coup.
- Bill Maher addresses hypersensitivity and "pretend outrage" in New York Times op-ed.
- Stock of Etch-A-Sketch company skyrockets in aftermath of becoming a political meme.
- Tea x Time List: 10 Incredibly Hot Women Who Are Larger Than A Size 12.
- Reposted by