This x That:
- Police release George Zimmerman's side of deadly encounter with Trayvon Martin; Martin suspended from school three times, most recently for "marijuana residue"; Martin's mom says leak of suspensions to press attempt to "kill his reputation."
- Historic Supreme Court review of President Obama's health-care overhaul begins.
- Rick Santorum goes off on New York Times reporter Jeff Zeleny for taking words out of context, defended by Daily Kos; Santorum on Fox News: "If you haven’t cursed out a New York Times reporter during the course of a campaign, you’re not really a real Republican."
- President Obama heard on hot mic telling outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" to deal with hot button issues after the election; Romney: Russia "is without question our No. 1 geopolitical foe."
- Ontario judges unanimously rule in favor of legalizing brothels, pimps.
- The Weinstein Company to release Bully unrated by the MPAA.
- Today's Big Read: How the Daily Mail conquered England.
Look At This:
- Herman Cain releases latest bizarre, faux-animal-execution political ad.
- NewsFeed: Save Steve Holt! Arrested Development Fans Rally for Bit Player.
- Tea x Time List: 6 Nobodies Who Stumbled Into World Changing Discoveries.