- The $130 check DC Comics gave Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster for the rights to Superman is up for auction, and expected to fetch significantly more than $130.
- Twitter admits to the "unfollow bug" that Twitter users have always suspected existed, and promises a fix.
- Hasbro's request for an injunction to stop Asus from selling the "Transformer Prime" Android tablet has been denied, although a judge acknowledged "the strength of the Transformers trademark."
- Despite some uncertainty just before the deadline, Cipher Prime's Auditorium 2: Duet has hit its funding goal to become the next Kickstarter-financed video game sequel.
- Here are eight Settlers of Catan pickup lines (and "I've got wood" is just one of them!)
- And now, five silly reasons people decided to duel (as if you need a reason).
["Death Star Dog" via stuffistole]