- Apple CEO Tim Cook visits Valve. What could they be up to?
- Netflix CEO Reed "Qwikster" Hastings says Comcast's treatment of streaming video services that compete with its own Xfinity is unfair and violates net neutrality.
- "Worst Company in America" winner EA finally lets players banned from Origin access single-player content.
- In other EA news, the company has denied rumors that it's planning to lay off between 500 and 1000 employees.
- Game of Thrones' Hodor has a deep, dark secret (in comic form).
- And now, 5 apocalypse scenarios governments have already addressed.
["1989: A Game Odyssey" by thurston roscoe]