- The Pebble Smartwatch breaks the all-time Kickstarter fundraising record, surpassing $3.5 million in pledges.
- Soon, you'll be able to buy real-life stocks on Facebook.
- Silent Hill: Revelation 3D gets a release date: October 26, 2012.
- Indie game SpellTower has a shot at defeating Angry Birds and Draw Something to top the iOS charts, and the game's price has been dropped to 99 cents to make it happen.
- Malware alert: beware of fake Instagram apps on the Android Market.
- Val Kilmer explains what was wrong with Batman Forever (besides, y'know, everything).
["Mushrooms" by mike mitchell]