- Turns out, dads suffer from postpartum just as often as moms.
- Thirty-one Republican men voted against the Violence Against Women Act -- here they are.
- It soon will be legal in Egypt for a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death.
- Several TSA agents at LAX have been arrested on drug trafficking charges for allowing drugs through airport screeners.
- A student has been kicked out of conservative Christian Bob Jones University for watching Glee.
- Mein Kampf will be published in German for the first time since World War II.
- A blind man has spent five years building a car he can't drive.
- The woman who suffered from breast cancer for exactly 40 days before taking matters into her own hands.
- President Obama talks to Rolling Stone.
- The Dalai Lama admits to Piers Morgan that he is tempted by women.
- Justin Timberlake has turned his attention to co-designing a home collection.
- LeBron, Melo, and Dwight lead the NBA dance team.
- DJ Steve Porter remixes the best moments of Good Morning America.
- A new, behind-the-scenes video analyzes the visual style of The Wire.
- Of course: "Shit Girls Say About The Show Girls."
- The guy who pressure-washes moss into ethical graffiti.
- A Victoria's Secret catalog from 1979 has surfaced -- how times have changed.