- Rupert Murdoch newspaper The Sun reports a new Internet trend -- "wacky cat pics" that are "wowing the web."
- More than 3,500 Etsy sellers are going on strike to protest shops that sell mass-produced items.
- Duran Duran will headline the opening ceremonies at the 2012 Olympics in London this summer.
- Romney adviser Richard Grenell has resigned after backlash because he openly gay.
- How Samuel L. Jackson became his own genre.
- Malcolm Gladwell is predicting the demise of college football.
- Three allegedly clueless grandmas became an Internet sensation this week, but they've been around for quite some time.
- Inside Vancouver's supervised drug injection center, the only one of its kind in North America.
- A 104-year-old woman reclaims the title of world's oldest paraglider.
- Meet the UC Berkeley freshman who's managed to completely automate his dorm room.
- When day and night are blended into a single photograph...
- Could this be the most offensive picture on the Internet? (Don't worry, it's safe for work.)
- Tea Time List: 5 Everyday Rip-offs That Are Surprisingly Easy To Avoid
- Twitter Time: @__MICHAELJ0RDAN
- Above: epicponyz