- Is nothing sacred? Ads are headed for book covers.
- The tan woman accused of taking her 5-year-old tanning lashes out at her haters.
- Bob Dylan will receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor.
- Today is the inaugural National Day of Reason, as decreed by Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA).
- A 13-year-old caught an error at the Metropolitan Museum of Art -- and lived to tell about it.
- Al-Qaida's online magazine is instructing its readers to start massive forest fires with explosives.
- Have you seen Sam? The tourist got a rude welcome to Seattle from May Day protesters, and now the city is trying to track him down and make things right.
- Meet the amateur sleuth who helped authorities save National Archives records from being sold an eBay.
- An oral history of Friends, by a former NBC president.
- An anti-Romney infographic released by the Obama campaign today nearly caused a Twitter meltdown.
- It's a treasure trove of early photos of the Beatles, in black and white.
- A visual guide to the top 10 most read books in the world.
- Reposted by