- We've been eating cupcakes wrong OUR WHOLE LIVES.
- A 93-year-old grandma is suing the state of Pennsylvania over voter ID laws.
- An LA Times editor has started an online archive of news homepages called PastPages.
- Why aren't there more gay people in ads? An investigation.
- Walt Disney's Taxi Driver.
- Behind the scenes with your trash, from lunch to the landfill.
- More than 3,000 dolphins have died off Peru's coast since January -- what's the deal?
- There's a real Hunger Games, and it goes to a vote in the House this week.
- Old photos are brought back to life with colorful thread. (It's cooler than it sounds.)
- The majority of things you buy at the grocery store come from just 10 different companies. True story.