- Cornell frat guys got drunk, threw beer bottles at black kids, and called one "Trayvon."
- Law & Order: SVU has been renewed for a 14th season.
- Andre 3000 will play Jimi Hendrix in an upcoming biopic.
- Vidal Sassoon, the father of hairdressing, has died at 84.
- Why do so many of us live alone? And do we enjoy it?
- A gay man in Oregon has filed a complaint after his psychiatrist tried to turn him straight.
- How did a U.S. soldier end up training neo-Nazis for a race war?
- A 16-year-old has built himself a tiny, mortgage-free house.
- HBO's trailer for upcoming documentary series Weight of the Nation reminds us how much we have to lose.
- A new series of billboards in Colorado links President Obama to Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
- A photographer takes us inside Ellis Island as preservation groups work to save it.