- Argentina has approved a sweeping transgender bill of rights.
- All seven Harry Potter books will be available from the Kindle store June 19.
- The Colbert Report welcomes its first-ever engagement.
- The guys behind Scary Movie plan to parody The Hunger Games with The Starving Games.
- The story of how Tupperware almost didn't happen.
- A new obesity in America report paints quite the ugly picture.
- Introducing the Segway of skateboards.
- Friday Night Lights' Coach Taylor needs to tell you something.
- What if Nike made a "Talk About Running" Watch?
- The Piano Guys' latest cover, "A Thousand Years."
- Photographer Andrew Miller paints branded objects white, then snaps pics. Oddly cool.
- North Carolina's Amendment One vote, broken down by education.
- Reposted by