- Colin Powell says in his new book that the war in Iraq was never debated.
- There are more than 100,000 "F--k Yeah" Tumblrs.
- Jack the Ripper might have been a woman named Lizzie...
- The United States Football League will make its comeback in March 2013.
- Freddie Mercury will reunite with Queen via hologram.
- Inside the serious game of Quidditch IRL.
- It's an up-to-date, state-by-state guide to the year's anti-choice laws.
- A complete update on Sarah Phillips, the former ESPN columnist suspected of scamming the Internets.
- A week without Google? What it was like.
- Kris Humphries plays to his douchebag rep in a new Funny or Die vid.
- Terry Gross makes her film debut in a clip for a stage version of This American Life.
- Comedian Aries Spears does Jay-Z, Shaq, LL Cool J, and Denzel Washington.
- It appears the debate over whether to use chimpanzees for testing has reached a fever pitch.
Look At This:
- A guy proposes to his ad agency girlfriend via banner ads.
- A lucky Virginia family counts six generations of living daughters. Here's the photo.
- At least one agency has figured out how to motivate its staff to complete their timesheets.
- We're more armed with nukes than we have any right to be.