- Emo haircuts can cause lazy eyes.
- Suicide bombers soon may be riddled with surgically implanted explosives.
- A Seattle neighborhood has restricted sales of high-alcohol-content beers in order to keep morning drunks off the streets.
- The fight against gay conversion therapy is gathering momentum.
- Iconic New Yorker Tziporah Salamon is leading the charge against Americans' casual style -- here's how.
- Why has the Western gone the way of the dodo?
- The New Republic, under new leadership, has launched a reader that rounds up the day's best journalism.
- A Lakers vs. Thunder preview, Avengers-style.
- The very best "very special" episodes, compiled from the annals of TV sitcom history.
- A new project called the Grand Old Party has created a line of sex toys whose physical features are determined by the approval ratings of the GOP presidential candidates.
- From the University of Chicago, the best a cappella performance you'll hear all day.
- The third trailer for Aaron Sorkin's Newsroom is out, and it's terrific, as expected.
- The Beastie Boys' "Sabotage" video gets a remake -- with kids.
Look At This:
- Half-inch-tall sculptures are at the center of UK-based artist Nic Joly's "Little People Under Foot."