- Attention, scientists: The White House wants a treatment for Alzheimer's by 2025.
- An Ohio man has set the world record for fist-pumping.
- Newark Mayor Cory Booker knows what's up when it comes to gay marriage.
- The FDA is close to approving an anti-retroviral drug that prevents HIV.
- The director of Bully says Romney's apology for his high school antics wasn't good enough.
- Some parents are so excited to be grandparents, they're freezing their daughters' eggs.
- Warring exes are fighting a $60,000 custody battle over their pet dog.
- How does an email get from sender to recipient? A new Google animated video has the answer.
- Apparently, Toy Story 2 was almost deleted!
- A candidate for Dad of the Year has taught his 5-year-old daughter to pick a Master Lock in under a minute.
- Inside Slab City, a stretch of California desert considered "the last free place in America."
- A mashup of soundbites from director Darren Aronofsky's films.
- A dying Australian teen accidentally made public his emotional goodbye video to family and friends.
Look At This:
- Living in a transparent house seems totally... doable.
- Is this the
bestworst '90s-era tattoo ever?
- A PETA veep and his boyfriend staged a great photo at North Carolina's GOP headquarters.