- Yankee Candle is going after the male demographic, with new scents including Riding Mower and 2x4.
- Guinness has turned a submarine into a branded underwater bar.
- Google is rolling out the Knowledge Graph, a smarter kind of search.
- How the professor who fooled Wikipedia got caught by Reddit.
- A paralyzed woman now is able to control her robot arm with her mind.
- The Catholic Church has a message for America come November: The 2012 election is a test of fire.
- Aaron Sorkin's commencement address at Syracuse: OMG.
- It's a time-lapse map of Europe over the past 1,000 years, set to the soundtrack of Inception.
Look At This:
- Extreme portraiture is what happens when you add a current of air.
- Hong Seon Jang has created a city constructed entirely of metal type for letterpress.
- Reposted by