- The Feminist Ryan Gosling Meme is now a book.
- Judge Judy has launched a hilarious new website: What Would Judy Say?
- The 1992 Dream Team is finally getting a documentary.
- Remember the Russian skywalkers? Yeah, they've been arrested.
- Vermont is the first state to ban fracking.
- The Crown Vic may be gone, but it's not forgotten.
- How a new father accidentally stole a car from the hospital parking lot.
- A new YouTube channel lets you do your good for the day in just 30 seconds.
- Is it harder to be gay or black? Wanda Sykes has the answer.
- Jimmy Fallon presents his latest Late Night Hashtags: #mygraduationspeech.
Look At This:
- It's a photo series of Americans who live totally off the grid.
- What's it like to live past 80?
- It's the best Avengers T-shirt to date -- and Daily What readers get $2 off any color shirt through Sunday, with discount code "dailywhat" ... thanks, Eric!
- Tea Time Twitter: Twipolitico
- Tea Time Tumblr: the sochill network
- Tea Time List: Top 10 Jazz Albums For People Who Don't Know Sh*t About Jazz
- Above: evgrieve