- Adam Lambert has become the first out gay artist to hit #1 on the Billboard Top 200.
- Pomegranate juice essentially is good for nothing.
- New York lawmakers want to ban anonymous online comments.
- Hunger Games fans finally have seen the movie enough times to tear it apart.
- Colorado might be the swingiest of the swing states come November. Here's why.
- A new parody of herpes commercials is called "I Have Timeline."
Look At This:
- A currently unoccupied town in New Mexico eventually will be home the most innovative neighborhood in the U.S.
- A 9-year-old girl's lunch review blog got her school to serve healthier meals.