- The women's-only Stanley Cup feed.
- The conservative Daily Caller is giving away one gun per week until Election Day.
- YouTube has launched its own Human Rights Channel.
- The military names its first male Spouse of the Year.
- The story behind the boy-patting-Obama's-head-in-the-Oval-Office pic.
- Mexico's two biggest cartels are engaged in all-out, headless-corpse war.
- A new, family-approved biography puts a dent in Walter Cronkite's halo.
- Watch the tearful reunion of a seaman and his boyfriend after a six-month deployment.
- The 3-year-old who escaped home and rode his scooter through a busy Chinese intersection.
- Andy Samberg does commencement at Harvard.
- When YouTubers cover YouTubers.
- SOPA/PIPA protest song "The Day The LOLcats Died" is up for an award.
Look At This:
- Tea Time Tumblr: Say Yes To The Pants
- Tea Time List: 10 Things Pets Would Do If They Had Opposable Thumbs
- Above: imgur