- Only 32 people have visited every county in the U.S.
- Judd Apatow has signed on to produce a new Pee-wee Herman movie.
- A Houston honor student was sentenced to 24 hours in jail for truancy and tardiness.
- Paying your student loan in cash is harder than it sounds -- ask Alex Kenjeev.
- How a bizarre legal case could force 1.2 million Canadians to marry against their will.
- Is Mitt Romney Mormonism's path to the Christian mainstream?
- David Frum argues in favor of the good ol' days, when politicians were drunk, and not quite so partisan.
- Jimmy Fallon and Will Smith discover their "jiggy" 1920s past.
- A GoPro catches a rabbit building a nest in a planter.
Look At This:
- It's Romney vs. Obama via Twitter.
- John Goodman puts a gun to his mouth -- a Photoshop journey.
- This dog photo was hand-printed with more than 200,000 sprinkles.
- Durex's funny new ad campaign targets premature ejaculators.