- Scientists have finally figured out why stout bubbles -- like those in Guinness -- fall.
- The DNC is mocking Mitt Romney with a fake Facebook timeline of his most embarrassing moments.
- More women are writing op-eds than ever before -- but their subject choices leave room for improvement.
- The latest on Google X's Project Glass.
- Richard Branson hates on the suit and tie in a well-reasoned op-ed for Entrepreneur.
- When a country clubber gets pissy, no one is safe.
- Meet the gay couple of 48 years who are suing the state of Illinois for the right to marry.
- If this doesn't get you psyched for the Stanley Cup Finals, nothing will.
- A Massachusetts boy gives a free trip to Disney World to the family of a fallen soldier.
Look At This:
- Photographer Nick Stern channels Banksy in real life.
- Neil Gaiman's killer grad speech has been turned into a comic.
- Forty of the most powerful photos ever taken, all in one spot.
- The best-selling duets of all time, in a single handy infographic.
- Tea Time Tumblr: Amercia Is With Mitt!
- Tea Time Twitter: @jillbidenveep
- Tea Time List: The 14 Funniest Tweets Politicians Shared, Then Deleted
- Above: bitsandpieces