Today on The Daily What Geek: The latest on the latest Ninja Turtles flick
Elsewhere on the Internets:
- Real: A Boston high school teacher, who told this year's grads, "You are not special"
- Planned: A two-film adaptation of Stephen King's It
- Injured: I'll Have Another, who no longer has a shot at the Triple Crown
- Live: Facebook's new app store, with 600 apps to start
- Unearthed: One of Shakespeare's first playhouses
- Under construction: A Ratatouille ride at Disneyland Paris
- Lambasted: Pastors who've recently ranted against Obama and gay marriage, by a fellow pastor in Texas
- Protested: New York's Stuyvesant High dress code, by students, with "Slutty Wednesday"
Lunchtime Leisure: Passengers Lunchtime List: 25 Things You Didn't Know About Mad Men That Will Blow Your Mind