- Ear cropping is a thing. Not a great thing, though.
- Roger Clemens has been found not guilty of perjury.
- Lara Croft will be threatened with sexual assault in the latest Tomb Raider release.
- Will cookbooks go extinct? One Slate writer argues yes.
- Most Internet trolls are trolls in real life, too.
- How a terminal cancer misdiagnosis ruined a couple's life.
- Comedian Mark Malkoff took the Netflix Challenge, then he got his own day at Netflix.
- The Wire's J.D. Williams says cops often forget he's not a real drug dealer.
Look At This:
- This is the world without the Internet.
- A map of all the countries, made from all their coins.
- The coffee table book to usher in summer.
- Jeremy Renner meets President Obama.
- Reposted by