- BCS commissioners have agreed on a proposal for a four-team playoff.
- There is faith in humanity.
- One man in Michigan has amassed 29 degrees.
- The economic slump has more drinkers reaching for cans.
- Facebook now lets you opt out of notifications from the drop-down menu.
- First: An NPR intern's candid blog post about stealing 11,000 songs. Now: The fallout.
- A former convict testifies: Solitary confinement drives men insane.
- The rise of delivery room photography.
- A former member of Westboro Baptist Church reveals why he left.
- Jimmy Kimmel's Father's Day shenanigans, Parts I and II.
- When a baby bat gets the hiccups.
- People will believe anything from a man dressed like a reporter.
Look At This:
- Dad wear, Obama v. Romney.
- The latest New Yorker cover pays homage to gay marriage.
- The most social landmarks in the world.
Tea Time Twitter: @CentralCasting Tea Time Tumblr: To Be French Tea Time List: 10 Important Life Lessons We Learned From Children's Books
- Reposted by