- The head of the DEA is flummoxed by the differences between marijuana, meth, and heroin.
- Hacker group Ugnazi claims responsibility for Twitter's shutdown earlier today.
- The Supreme Court caved today and threw out fines the FCC was seeking for nudity and swearing on TV.
- The guy who created the fundraiser for Karen Huff Klein, the abused bus monitor, was himself bullied.
- In advance of National HIV Testing Day on June 27 -- here's why people get tested.
- Plus-size-friendly gyms are banning skinny people to make users more comfortable working out.
- Steve Martin's 1978 promo for Wild and Crazy Guy is vintage Steve.
- A Motown Tribute To Nickelback is about to hit the bigtime.
- The filthy, Not Safe For Work, behind-scenes-video from Ted.
Look At This:
- Old pics of the Statue of Liberty being built in Paris are... weird.
- This is what recovering from disaster looks like.
- McDonald's debuts unis inspired by Mad Men, special for the Olympics.
- Duluth, MN, is a hot mess after this week's flooding.