Today on The Daily What Geek: A hoverboard that works on water? Yes.
Elsewhere on the Internets:
- Awesome: The upcoming Google Now, Android's Siri, in an early review
- Possible: That Mississippi will be the first state with nary an abortion clinic
- Planned: A Psycho prequel on A&E, from Lost showrunner Carlton Cuse
- Commanded: Twitter, to turn over an Occupy Wall Street protester's tweets
- Not Again: A bus driver attacked a woman and ate her face
Lunchtime Learning: How A Motley Crew Of Counterfeiters Saved George Washington Lunchtime Leisure: Modern Shooter (via) Lunchtime List: The 20 Funniest Twitter Reactions to Anderson Cooper Coming Out