- Seven Democratic senators have introduced legislation calling for the U.S. Olympic team's uniforms to be made in the U.S.
- Facebook has started throwing your politics into everyone's feeds.
- A New York woman charges $60 for an hour of cuddling and snuggles.
- From Grantland: The righteous left-brain storytelling of Breaking Bad.
- From Slate: Should Penn State football get the death penalty?
- From the New York Times: How a simple cut led to a missed infection that killed a 12-year-old boy.
- Nothing says Friday like absinthe punch!
- How to throw your very own Breaking Bad premiere party.
- The best cover of Coldplay's "'Til Kingdom Come" you'll hear today.
Look At This: