- The BBC has launched an easy way to find out where you weigh in on the global fat scale.
- Hip-hop support for gay rights expands with Murs and 50 Cent.
- Stephen Covey, author of "7 Habits of Highly Effective People," has died.
- Genetically engineered mosquitoes will be released in Florida, and residents are pissed.
- From WaPo: Would more women at the top of Penn State have stopped Sandusky sooner?
- From NYT: The story of an Olympic athlete who will be eight months pregnant in London.
- "No, I will not play 'Call Me Maybe!'"
- Meet Stubbs, a cat who has been mayor of a small Alaskan town for 15 years.
- A Justin Bieber lookalike has a little fun with the Biebs' batsh*t crazy fans.
Look At This:
- 28 sexy pictures of older actors when they were younger.
- The best and worst tippers on the planet.
- Fun portraits of comedic celebrities.
Tea Time Twitter: @twaggies Tea Time Tumblr: humanae Tea Time List: The 13 Greatest Comic-Con 2012 Casual Encounters Posts