- An Ohio dad denied his 4-year-old daughter a trip to Disney World because she's not sick enough; her cancer is in remission.
- Speaking of Disney World, optical military tactics actually exist for taking Cinderella Castle.
- Which summer 2012 movie superhero are you? Yes, it's a quiz.
- Actor Fred Willard has been fired by PBS after being arrested for "engaging in a lewd act."
- From Deadspin: The story behind the first great sports action photograph, taken in 1908.
- From Boston Magazine: This is what it's like to audition for one of the world's most renowned orchestras.
Look At This:
- A subculture of artists exists solely to capture the essence of Reddit.
- A collection of the funniest exam answers ever.
Tea Time Twitter: @BaneCapital Tea Time Tumblr: Ugly Renaissance Babies Tea Time List: 10 Bizarre Crimes Committed In Wal-Mart Parking Lots
- Reposted by