- YouTube is urging users to use their full names in comments... best of luck.
- Chick-Fil-A denies creating fake Facebook accounts to defend the company.
- The L.A. City Council votes to ban medical marijuana.
- A Florida puppeteer planned to rape, kill, and eat children.
- A customer at London's Playboy Club dropped a $77,000 bottle of cognac on the floor, shattering it.
- From Collector's Weekly: The treats that fueled a century of Girl Scouts.
- From Twitter: Rick Santorum is trolled for his support of Chick-Fil-A.
- A supercut tribute to 75 years of "manic pixie dream girls" in film.
- Sometimes you just have to tour the locations of The Big Lebowski.
Look At This:
- A dorm at UMass is forced to post quite the serious public notice.
- This last tweet by one of the Colorado shooting victims is so, so sad.
- How the Internet took a dump on the music industry.
- A 3/4-inch cement cinder block necklace can be had for just $64 (plus shipping).
Listen To This:
- A new weekly radio show will take on the world of politics according to Twitter.
- Elton John says stigma is the biggest battle in the fight against AIDS.
Tea Time Tweet: By @jamestaranto Tea Time Tumblr: SexPaint Tea Time List: The Very Best Of Consuela, The Maid From Family Guy