- Eagle Scouts across the U.S. are returning their medals to protest the Boy Scouts' anti-gay rights stance.
- Police in Lincoln, NE, are calling a brutal home invasion over the weekend an LGBT hate crime.
- Mitt Romney's bad day got worse when he was sassed by British PM David Cameron.
- YouTube sensation Antoine Dodson will continue to eat Chick-Fil-A, thankyouverymuch.
- LSU has offered eighth-grader Dylan Moses a full football scholarship.
- From Slate: Why are the London Olympic mascots so freakin' creepy?
- From the BBC: In 1989, a couple set out on an 18-month road trip. It ended up lasting 23 years.
- From The Washington Post: How a pair of pals from the East Coast ended up in the Colorado movie theater where 12 people lost their lives.
- The July 2012 fail compilation is here -- and the month's not even over.
- Zach Galifianakis and Jimmy Fallon switch spots on Late Night.
- Meanwhile in Russia...
Look At This:
- Walter White vs. Malcolm's dad Hal -- a visual comparison.
- The future of table tennis starts with customizable paddles.
Listen To This:
- 18 duets that will make you wish your best friend could sing.
Tea Time Tweet: By Ice T
Tea Time Tumblr: You Chose Wrong
Tea Time List: 9 Of The Coolest Secret Subway Station In The World