- How the dead move among us (it's mostly by air out of southern Florida).
- The pepper-spraying UC-Davis cop finally has been fired.
- A South Korean fencer was awarded a special medal in a scoring error, but she told the IOC to shove it.
- In Italy, telling a man he has no balls is now a crime.
- The Magnificent 7 gold-medal-winning gymnasts of 1996 are -- gasp! -- in their 30s.
- From Wired: How air-pumped mascot costumes can turn autistic kids in to outgoing entertainers.
- From Sports Business Daily: NBC Chairman Mark Lazarus defends the tape delay.
- The funniest TV "appearances" from every U.S. president.
- It's the movie Taken, but with a real dad instead of Liam Neeson.
- Cat Spanx. That is all.
Tea Time Twitter: @HBONewsroom
Tea Tumblr: Dancer A Day
Tea Time List: 13 Things Sex Toys Should Not Have Been Confused With