- Yes, Olympic swimmers pee in the pool.
- How to make a becharita cocktail.
- Camping wasn't always wimpy.
- From Quora: What facts about the United States do foreigners not believe until they come to America? Too funny.
- From the New York Times: The last note of many pianos is a giant thud in the dump.
- From the Guardian: An interview with the happiest Olympic worker, a video of whom went viral earlier this week.
- Meet the guys who build robotic, taxidermy deers that are used by cops to track down those that hunt illegally.
- Take a peek at the Kennedy Space Center with Google Street View.
- When an annoying bystander won't beat it, an Indianapolis Grand Am pit crew takes matters into their own hands.
Look At This:
- Which '90s TV character are you?
Tea Time Twitter: 10 Severely Under-Followed Twitter Comedians
Tea Time Tumblr: Go Cook Yourself
Tea Time List: The Very Best Of The Tom Waits Meme
- Reposted by