- Usain Bolt halted an interview to honor a fellow gold medalist's anthem. Awww.
- A Saudi restaurant is fining diners who do not finish their food.
- Reddit is harassing a teen who may have faked her own bullying.
- Gay activists will counter Chick-fil-A on Tuesday with National Starbucks Appreciation Day.
- A German water park has made one of its slides men-only after women suffered "intimate injuries."
- From Omaha.com: A 74-year-old car buff who is selling off his collection of antique autos says he wasted his life and would rather have had a wife.
- From Buzzfeed: Hungarian gold medalist swimmer Daniel Gyurta will make a copy of his medal for his friend Alexander Dale Oen, who died before he had a chance to compete in London.
- From Letters of Note: Why explore space? A former top dog at NASA makes the case.
- From Time: The six most "adorkable" moments from the NASA control room.
- 15 awesome and creative ways to boost your self-esteem.
- When supermodels age.
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" with six guys on one ukelele. Wow.
- Everyone at Olympic Stadium sings "All You Need Is Love."
Tea Time Tumblr: Totally Not 'Shopped Pics From Mars
Tea Time List: 10 Artifacts From Tumblr That We Wish Were Real