- The first pics from the Arrested Development set are here.
- The score of Aly Raisman's gold medal-winning floor routine was a tribute to the victims of the 1972 Munich Games massacre.
- The homophobe who burned Honey Nut Cheerios at General Mills headquarters has been fired.
- U.S. Olympians aren't all that impressed with Fox News, either.
- Prince Harry has become the world's most famous third wheel.
- From Deadspin: How Aly Raisman won Olympic gold.
- From Slate: Why do so many murderers have three names?
- From Slacktory: Inside the hunt to expose Internet rap sensation Krispy Kreme.
- The short film Charlie Kaufman didn't know he was making.
Look At This:
- It's the best camping-themed wedding invite you'll see all day.
- From artist Rodolfo Loaiza, the dark side of the Magic Kingdom.
- When the mirror reflects how you actually feel.
- Sometimes you just have to dress kids as iconic movie characters.
Listen To This:
- A sick and twisted confession is our "wait for it" of the day. (Not Safe For Work -- language.)
Tea Time Twitter: By @TheFakeESPN
Tea Time Tumblr: mckayla is not impressed
Tea Time List: 7 TV Channels That Forgot What They're About