Lunch Rush: This edition brought to you by Newsweek, whose issue this week covers an essay by Niall Ferguson that argues for an Obama loss come November.
- TDW Geek: The studio behind The Secret of Kells is out with a new trailer
- Rumored: Nicki Minaj will judge American Idol
- Ridiculous: A valedictorian has been denied her diploma for saying "hell" in her speech
- Sad: The Girl With the Butthole Tattoo explains why she got it
- Finally: Scientists have discovered a male birth control pill that doesn't affect sex drive and has no side effects
Lunch Lady: Heather Darling