- The Navy SEAL author of an upcoming book about the Bin Laden raid has been outed by Fox News.
- How to make a daiquiri cocktail -- this is important!
- Arrested Development will premiere on Netflix in spring 2013.
- The child porn charges against Minnesota State's head football coach are horrifying.
- Obama fundraised Wednesday night with NBA star Carmelo Anthony, who helped make a popular pro-drugs YouTube video called "Stop Snitching."
- Speaking of Obama, his camp will buck tradition and launch a major counter-programming assault during the RNC.
- Meanwhile, Romney won't let reporters question him about Todd Akin or abortion.
- From the BBC News Magazine: Paralympic athletes who harm themselves to perform better.
- From The Atlantic: Why Millenials aren't buying cars or houses, and what that means for the economy.
- From Hypervocal: Surviving a death sentence -- what it's like to live with HIV for 27 years.
- A guy tries to jump his bike over a BBQ, and we get to watch him fail.
- Behold "My Ultimate Ayn Rand Pr0n Song."
- News coverage of Prince Harry's Vegas trip: a supercut.
Look At This:
- Cinema's most famous babies: Where are they now?
- Reposted by