This Happy Hour brought to you by Pleated-Jeans.
- Martin Scorsese is making a documentary on Roger Ebert.
- A wedding can actually save you money over the long term -- but how much?
- New CIA documents finally prove that Bush's WMD claim was merely that.
- From Truth-Out.org: John Cusack and law professor Jonathan Turley on Obama's war on the Constitution.
- From the Today show: Is it problematic to label larger girls' clothing plus-size?
- From Slate: What I learned about life from eating every variety of Pepperidge Farm cookie.
- From Ad Age: Why Twitter makes us care when even minor celebrities die.
- How Air Force One has changed since 9/11.
- Larry David on The Daily Show -- Without Obama, it could have been worse.
- The U.K.'s bold new breast cancer ad. (Not Safe For Work -- nudity.)
- The Ultimate "That's What She Said" News Montage.
Look At This:
- MMA fighter Renzo Gracie live tweets an attempted mugging -- and it's hilarious.
- Honest logos from around the world.
- Red Staters make fun of a child on Facebook -- and it gets ugly.