This Lunch Rush brought to you by pizza tanlines.
- TDW Geek: All the Wii U details in one place.
- Yikes: Hundreds of protesters surrounded the U.S. Embassy in Yemen earlier today.
- Meanwhile: Four have been arrested for the fatal attack in Libya.
- Good God: The anti-Muslim "movie" that sparked the violence in Libya and Egypt may not even be real.
- WTF: A professor is under fire for breastfeeding her baby while lecturing.
- Of Course: Monica Lewinsky is shopping a top-secret book project.
- Weird: Arnold Schwarzenegger is holding a contest -- winner gets an outgoing voicemail message recorded by the man himself.
- Wow: No Easy Day, the tale of the Bin Laden raid, unseated Fifty Shades Of Grey in its first week.