This Lunch Rush brought to you by the iPhone 5 vs. the iPhone 4 in one pic.
- TDW Geek: After eight years in development, a fan-created Half-Life remake is here.
- Of Course: Samuel L. Jackson's Obama ad will include the line: "Wake the f**k up!"
- Yikes: L.A. Times readers are pissed the paper put a pic of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens' body on the front page. (Link is graphic.)
- Pitiful: Kansas may remove Obama from the ballot because of birth certificate concerns.
- Finally: The "Smart Tab," a reinvented soda can tab, could change everything.
- Hmmm: The White House has asked YouTube to review the anti-Muslim film that has sparked riots across the Mideast.
- Phew: Two university campuses were evacuated today after bomb threats, but no bombs were found.
- Hahaha: The Royals are suing a French tabloid for publishing photos of Kate Middleton topless.