Tish! I must show you this. It's on one of those newfangled things, a 'computer' I believe it's called, it makes pictures go through some inner tubes or something, and they come out with words on them! Sometimes in French! Say something in Fr

  • -
  • Vote
  • -
  • Reposted by
  • cpr's avatar
Back to Top