This x That:
- The Etch-A-Sketch Candidate: Romney adviser Eric Fehrnstrom hands opposition hook with quip comparing general election strategy to an Etch-A-Sketch: "You can kind of shake it up and restart all of over again." Rick Santorum: "I'm no Etch a Sketch waiting to be shaken up & re-shifted"; Santorum spox Alice Stewart hands out mini Etch-A-Sketches at Romney event; Newt Gingrich gives little boy an Etch-A-Sketch, tells him "now you can be a presidential candidate"; DNC attack ad up within hours: "Mitt Romney: Some Things You Just Can’t Shake Off"; On Twitter: #RomneyToys, Fake Eric Fehmstrom; Single Serving Site: Etch-A-Sketch Mitt Romney; Etch-A-Sketch spox Nicole Gresh reax: "A profound toy...is now SHAKING up the national debate"; Mitt Romney breaks silence on Etch-A-Sketch-Gate: "The issues I'm running on will be exactly the same"; Fehrnstrom clarifies: "[The general election] is a different race, with different candidates, and different issues that get discussed."
- Jeb Bush endorses Mitt Romney, tells Republicans to unite behind him.
- City of Sanford releases statement explaining why George Zimmerman wasn't arrested for shooting Trayvon Martin; "No confidence" vote against police Chief Bill Lee Jr. passed by Sanford city commissioners; demonstrators seeking "justice for Trayvon" take to NYC streets in Million Hoodie March.
- Police in Mohammed Merah engaged in standoff with Mohammed Merah, man alleged to be responsible for recent spate of ethnically-motivated shootings.
- RIP: Noboru Ishiguro, legendary Japanese animator and director, dead at 73.
- New Hampshi
- Reposted by