- Life was a lot different before the Violence Against Women Act.
- Apparently, politics writers can't use sports metaphors -- any more than they can hit home runs.
- A man in Kentucky bought everything at his local Kmart and gave it to charity.
- The case against Band-Aids.
- How Donna Summer saved one man's life.
- A seventh grader wrote a letter to President Reagan -- and Reagan actually responded.
- Yes, you can tattoo a banana.
- When it comes to watching the Celtics, like father, like daughter.
- A Florida man somehow managed to complete a mini-triathlon while juggling.
- Ron Swanson would do anything for the Cubs. Anything.
Look At This:
- It's a cat, made from the fur of another cat.
- Fifty years of government spending, in one handy infographic.