- Gwyneth Paltrow's a terrible person for referencing "Ni**as in Paris" on Twitter.
- Taco Bell has sold 100 million Doritos Locos tacos since their debut.
- At least three U.S. tourists with Arab names have had their email searched at the Israeli airport.
- A quick guide to the upcoming Sandusky trial.
- Highlights from a Reddit thread titled "Rejected Wedding Proposals."
- What if Obama came out for legalization of marijuana?
- All the TV coverage of RFK's assassination, in one place.
- Kevin Spacey's new short film, The Ventriloquist.
- Finally -- the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover "Call Me Maybe."
Look At This:
- The uncertain future of the concert ticket.
- Tea Time Twitter: @SiriAndJohn
- Tea Time Tumblr: Depressed Copywriter
- Tea Time List: The 10 Most Endearingly Ridiculous Hair Metal Bands Ever
- Above: fytt