- Fifty Shades of Grey has triggered a boom in bondage gear.
- A hotel in Sweden is now accepting artwork as a form of payment.
- How to cut glass like Walter White.
- Teachers of the year trick eighth-graders into eating moose poop.
- Jack Shafer on the Great Newspaper Liquidation.
- How Scumbag Steve came to be: an interview with Mom.
- Bill Simmons and Malcolm Gladwell trade emails, round IV.
- Rapper Krispy Kreme gives the most surprisingly inspirational speech ever.
- Ellen DeGeneres' first monologue, almost nine years ago.
- Meet Magnus Walker, a rebel who turned his obsession with customizing Porsches into a career.
Look At This:
- Maybe this bus will scare kids into staying in school?
- On the street with fashion photographer Scott Schuman, AKA the Sartorialist.
- These stunning photos capture the feeling of silence.