- A boiled squid actually inseminated a woman's mouth.
- For sale -- your very own war on terrorism chess set.
- There IS a proper way to lace your running shoes.
- Has Twitter created a "crisis for political journalism?" The New Yorker's Ryan Lizza argues yes.
- The Daily Show uncovers massive corporate corruption at Idaho's leading potato supplier, Simplot.
- Are QR codes on graves the next big thing?
- The cat burglar, caught on camera over and over and over.
- SNL's Abby Elliott stars in a new web series, The Assistant.
Look AT This:
- On the 25-year anniversary of the GIF, a tribute.
- How three vaccines could save $63 billion.
- The TDW weekend T-shirt special -- Spidey Eyes! (discount code: DAILYWHAT, through Sunday)
Tea Time Tumblr: My Sex Address Bar Tea Time List: The 7 Most Horrifying Things Found Living Inside Humans