- BP's new Gulf tourism ad claims the fishing and beaches are great!
- Pulitzer Prize winner Charlie LeDuff golfed the entire length of Detroit.
- James Franco is going to make a "homo-sex-art-film."
- Every single media outlet is misreporting Obama's tax proposal.
- After 30 years, Chumbawumba is kaput.
- The Washington Monument may close in 2014 due to earthquake damage.
- Oh, Supreme Court justices, you bunch of flip-floppers, you.
- Seventeen-year-old Jonathan Krohn writes for Salon: I was a right-wing child star.
- A global compilation of the beauty of movement (or, a kickass action video from all over).
- The Sons of Anarchy season 5 trailer is out.
- Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian explains why online communities are valuable.
Look At This:
- This is what happens when ESPN accidentally allows write-in votes on a Facebook poll.
- If Kate Middleton had rotten teeth... there would be mass outrage.
- Five people who are doing it wrong.