- The greatest Chris Brown album review of all time awards his latest effort NO STARS EVER.
- There are four Olympians without countries to represent.
- A community in Ohio has turned to YouTube with an impassioned video plea for help finding an alleged murderer.
- From Buzzfeed: A Congressional investigation has revealed horrific details about a U.S.-funded military hospital in Afghanistan that kept patients in "Auschwitz-like" conditions. (Heads up -- extremely graphic photos in link.)
- From ShortFormBlog: This summer's massive drought means lower corn production, which means higher prices on everything from gas to Hot Pockets. But how bad is it?
- From Forbes: "The porn industry as I knew it is dead. And it appears a new industry has arisen."
- Did Tom Waits inspire Heath Ledger's Joker? Probably.
- Coming soon, a CG foosball adventure film. Here's the trailer.
- Oh, good -- "Call Me Maybe" has been mashed up with "Payphone."
Look At This:
- Every Harry Potter chapter illustration, in one incredible poster.
Tea Time Twitter: @NBCDelayed
Tea Time Tumblr: Eagle Scouts Returning Our Badges
Tea Time List: The 50 Best Socially Awesome/Awkward Penguin Memes